Even after your book manuscript is finished, you still have lots of work to do. The words are all in the computer file, but it isn’t ready to be published on Amazon!
Just because you’ve finished with writing your book, the work isn’t done! You still need many other tasks to be completed before you can get it in front of the millions of Amazon buyers. Every detail that enhances the appearance and readability of your book will also impact its sales ranking and profits.
As you read PREPARE! PUBLISH! PROMOTE! Book 2: Publishing Books for Growing Sales, you will discover:
- The kinds of editing that every book needs and how you can do at least some of it
- How to recruit beta readers and others who will critique your book for free
- How to format your book for Createspace and Kindle
- How to design an attractive book cover for both print and ebooks
- How to write a compelling book description including a call to action
- How to set up your Author Page on Amazon
- How to submit your book through Kindle Direct Publishing and Createspace.
- Lots of additional tips and tricks to make your book more marketable.
Successful self-published books should demonstrate the same high quality that readers expect from those published by major publishing houses. Readers expect you to take due diligence to ensure that they are getting their money’s worth, both in content and in appearance. If you are a new author, that can be especially challenging because of all the knowledge and skills required. This book will give you step-by-step guidance on those basic requirements. Even if you choose to outsource the work, it is vital that you be knowledgeable enough to recognize quality work by your assistants. The information provided by Book 2 of this series will make you much better in every aspect of this process.